There’s nothing worse than a stained or worn-out floor in your facility. Are your floors scuffed and ready to be brought back to life? Look no further than SmithPro.
Floor refurbishing is an important service that is overlooked by many. SmithPro’ services include floor staining, coating, and polishing for commercial, industrial, and high-end residential projects.
We love reminding you what your floors USED to look like when they were brand new. Our team treats every project with professionalism and dedication to premium work at a competitive price. SmithPro’ work is high-quality and long-lasting.
If you want your floors to look shiny and presentable, consider giving us a chance. Our services outlast our competitors by years. We communicate well and listen attentively to your specific needs.
FAQs Concrete Floor Polishing
How long does it take?
- It depends on the square footage and what your specific needs are
What is the cost?
- The cost varies on what you want. There are a lot of factors that prices depend on.
- Anywhere from $1.50 per square foot to $6-7 per square foot
What could potentially go wrong with the wrong contractor?
- Shortcuts like finishing polish to a certain level then throwing chemicals on it to give you the gloss that you like. It may look good in the short-run, but it won’t last like our work does
- Wrong dyes won’t adhere to the concrete how you want it to and you may lose coloring
- It’s worth it to pay for the expertise and experience that we pride ourselves on here at SmithPro
What are some floor refurbishing options?
- Concrete Sealing
- Apoxy floors
- Concrete staining
- Concrete polishing
- Polish and dye
How do you prevent unnecessary disruptions?
- We work around your schedule! We can come in at night and on weekends if it’s needed to help keep your team on task and productive